We signed up to work for a new client running an ecommerce site for men’s printed t-shirts. The platform hosts multiple pages, including categories, subcategories, and product pages for various brands.
While we had our goals identified, the big task in the first month was to identify the 20 most important/profitable pages that could bring in quick results.
Our SEO analysis team picked out the low-hanging fruits, and the next 30 days were devoted to working on these.
Our strategies for these pages included:
- Keyword research to identify the primary and secondary phrases for on-page optimization.
- Optimizing the meta tags and the page headers for Google to index the relevant keywords.
- Layering the identified pages with robust intent-based informational content.
- A quick check to rectify any technical SEO flaws.
- Creating a strategic layout for internal linking to allow the strategic flow of SEO juice to the key pages.
The site already had some authority, and with the right levers pulled at the right time, results came in almost immediately.
For one of our most important pages, this is the growth we saw after a month of starting the optimizations:
- Clicks increased by 156.3%.
- Impressions increased by 102.38%.
- Revenue growth by 152.3%.
SEO is not a single step. It is a process where everything does not (and need not) happen in one go. The key is to identify the most important tasks and start with those.
In this case, it was about picking the pages that would yield the maximum impact.
The increase in traffic to these power pages gave revenue growth to the client.
Additionally, these pages will now quickly build authority, and we can use it to silo to other pages to compound the results. 👑👑
For more case studies, visit us at https://www.growth.pro/seo-case-study.