SEO Pricing Malaysia: Monthly Retainer Fee (Cancel anytime)
Our monthly retainer fee starts from RM5,000
We include the following services in our plan:
- Search Engine Optimization (on-page)
- Citation & link-building (off-page)
- Content Writing/Blog Management – 2 long-form articles per month
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Local Search Page + Google My Business Optimization (1 location)
- Website Speed Optimization
- 20 hours per month
- Comprehensive monthly report
- 1-hour monthly end-of-month call
Our Malaysia SEO price also includes:
- Comprehensive Site Audit – RM3,000
- Local Search Page + Google My Business Optimization (GMB) – RM600 per month/per location
- Web Design & Development – starting from RM5,000 per WordPress site
- Hosting & Server Migration for WordPress sites – RM2,000
- Website Content Upload & Maintenance – starting from RM500 per month
For the 1st month, site audit and hosting/server migration are included in the plan. However, depending on the complexity of the setup, other services may be carried forward to the next month. A total of 20 hours will still be maintained as a part of the SEO cost.
Why go for SEO service?
Needless to say that the higher our website ranks on Google pages, the better are its chances of attracting traffic and getting hits.
Did you know that websites on the top two-three spots of Google take away more than 35% of the entire web traffic?
Of course, there are organisations depending on paid advertisements to get sales conversions. But that amounts to a considerable sum of money!
However, with proper SEO, you can rank for all the important keywords and generate significant amount of organic traffic every single month. Now, is that not a more cost-effective solution than having to invest in paid Google advertising month after month?
Read up the following key benefits that your organisation gets when opting for our SEO services:
- An SEO website opens up a potential market with new opportunities for you.
- It helps your business to get quality traffic.
- SEO traffic positions your brand to win more conversions.
- SEO is cost-effective, even more than paid advertising.
- It influences your overall marketing ROI.
- SEO is a long term marketing strategy.
- SEO helps improve your website’s click-through rate.
Our SEO Strategy
Our SEO calendars are designed to bring the best results for your website.
- Keyword optimization
- Website review and analysis (checking for website performance, duplicate content/ keyword cannibalization, competitor research, keyword research, keyword ranking reports, backlink audits)
- Monthly content generation
- On-page optimization and creation of keyword-rich meta tags that attract organic traffic (optimizing H1, H2, H3, etc tags, meta description, content, images, URL)
- Site analysis, page loading speed analysis, creation of sitemaps, etc.
- Using a combination of advanced SEO research and optimization software solutions in addition to Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Off-site SEO services like backlink building and social media engagement.
Content for the audience
This is exactly where our key strength lies!
Delivering articles that are well researched and are developed keeping the reader’s issues in mind.
Creating content that talks too loudly of your products may sometimes give negative results. Identifying your target audience, understanding their pain points and writing for them is therefore important.
Our content focuses on the identification of target keywords, semantically linked words/phrases and using them meaningfully and naturally in the content. We understand the need to keep the content fresh and engaging for your audience.
A Note on our SEO Pricing
Our SEO service and pricing are dependent on the following three components:
- SEO based Website Analysis and optimization
- Content Development (including pillar articles and topic clusters)
- Content Marketing
We use multiple advanced SEO software to perform the aforementioned tasks. However, the cost of these tools is NEVER included in the SEO pricing.
SEO does not work overnight. It is a carefully designed long term strategy. This is the reason why we like to suggest a minimum of 6-month plan for our clients to start with. Plans can then be extended on a monthly retainer basis.
SEO is an ongoing process. Content on a site needs to rank consistently in order to generate new organic traffic month after month.
As per a report from Ahref’s “45% of respondents charge between $501 and $2,000 per month”.
Additionally, Ahref’s report states that “those offering their services locally charge $1,566.09/month, on average, whereas those serving the worldwide market charge $3,613.61/month”.
You may discuss and customise a package depending on the markets that you plan to target (local/ global).
The return, however, is always invaluable. Ranking on the first page of Google means that your organisation gets to be more visible which makes it easier for prospects to look for you and reach you.
We understand that as business owners, investment in SEO is often a difficult decision. SEO pricing in Malaysia and other countries across the globe is dependent on:
- Business nature and specific requirements of the SEO campaign
- Competitiveness within the industry
- Experience in SEO services
- Quality of service
While high SEO price is not an indicator of great service quality, it is important to be cautious of SEO service providers that charge too low.
SEO relies on long-form, structured and high-quality content that is written keeping user intent in mind. Additionally, services like optimization, backlink outreach, etc constitute a major percentage of SEO cost.
That said, consider SEO as a long term marketing investment for your company.
Further, the risk of Google penalty on poor quality backlinks and low quality plagiarized content is high with cheap SEO services. Read up our case study on “How We Helped a Thai Manufacturer Get Out of a Google Penalty and Scale Business Internationally”
Choosing an SEO partner in Malaysia or other countries can hence be overwhelming. It is therefore important to rely on trusted brand names that understand local Malaysian industries and are equally competent in taking your business to global markets.
In the world of digital marketing, you get what you pay for. If you’re looking to take your business to the next level, focus on quality and not just cost. Chose your SEO company carefully!
Read up on our SEO case studies and success stories here.