Our client, a rising e-commerce retailer, came to us seeking a thorough SEO strategy. Despite having a visually appealing and user-friendly website, it was not receiving the attention it deserved, and the number of impressions and clicks remained unsatisfactory.
Absence of SEO-optimised content and topical authority for the tons of targeted keywords. Some eCommerce players have thousands of keywords to win for, so, if SEO is done right, the results can be truly substantial.
- Conducted a thorough content audit to pinpoint the key issues.
- Performed a sweet spot analysis to identify areas for quick wins.
- Conducted a detailed analysis of user behaviour and query semantics.
- Conducted keyword research to list the most crucial primary keywords (combining primary entities with their closest attributes).
- Layered product pages with robust intent-based informational content.
- Created and implemented comprehensive topical maps to gain authority for relevant keywords and their semantic variations.
- Created fresh content that aligned with the searcher’s intent.
- Established a strategic layout for internal linking to ensure a strategic flow of SEO juice to the key pages.
So this is what happened over the year (June 2022 to July 2023):
- Impressions grew by over 309%.
- Clicks increased by an astounding 392%.
- The website is now a significant topical authority within its niche and is ranking for all major variations of the targeted primary keywords.
- Our client is now ranking on page 1 for numerous competitive keywords.
This case study clearly demonstrates the power of strategic content creation in SEO. Combine it with a well-planned topical authority map, and watch your metrics soar.
SEO has one of the highest ROI in digital marketing. With the correct executions, the company can benefit from the carry-on and compounding effect for as long as the site is live.
Each visitor coming from organic search has strong intent to look for something, thus conversion rate to revenues is also one of the highest.
For more case studies, visit us at https://www.growth.pro/seo-case-study