In the competitive world of email marketing, staying ahead of the curve is essential. So, when our client approached us to improve their online visibility, we knew we had to think outside the box.
This is where product-led SEO came in, a strategy that focuses on optimizing the product experience to improve search rankings and drive organic traffic.
This case study explores how our product-led SEO approach helped the client improve search rankings, attract backlinks, and drive more leads and revenue.
What we did?
In simple terms, this strategy uses the product to drive SEO and not the other way around. This means that rather than building strategies aimed at winning on search engines, SEO is projected towards building a product that the user wants.
As part of our strategy:
- We proposed the creation of a free HTML email builder/generator that would not only rank for an important keyword but also attract backlinks and drive qualified traffic.
- To ensure that the tool would rank for the specific keyword, we optimized the HTML email builder/generator page with relevant on-page elements (Meta title, description, header tags).
- Conducted thorough keyword research to identify related long-tail keywords that we could target.
- Created informational content (topic clusters) that was closely tied to the core product’s offering.
- Created a layout for internal linking between pages to allow a smooth flow of SEO equity to the pages where conversions happen.
- The site saw growth in natural and organic backlinks and referring domains.
- Rankings for various other relevant keywords improved significantly.
- Various keywords related to the product (HTML email builder) saw a boost in impressions and clicks.
- The impressions for the page increased from a few hundred to over 2k per day.
Note: The screenshots refer to just the one email generator page and not the overall website.
This case study demonstrates the importance of taking a creative approach to SEO and the impact that product-led SEO can have on a business’s bottom line!
For more case studies like this, visit our website at www.growth.pro/seo-case-study