The goal of any SEO strategy is to drive organic traffic to a website and improve its search engine rankings.
For our client, who operates in a highly competitive industry (authentic gold and diamond jewellery), ranking for keywords with high transactional intent was crucial for driving revenue and business growth.
We realised that the site required multiple technical fixes to improve site speed, page loading, and other core web vitals. Additionally, it was not optimised considering the target audience and was, therefore, not ranking for the most relevant transactional keywords.
What we did?
- Conducted SEO, and content audits to look for loopholes.
- Fixed technical issues on the site.
- Sweet spot analysis to identify the low-hanging fruit – identifying the existing keywords ranking on pages 2, 3, and 4.
- On-page optimisation of the main pages for relevant transactional keywords.
- Competitor analysis to identify gaps.
- Layered the power pages on the site with search intent-based content to ensure that the content is genuinely helpful and informational to the website visitors.
- Created fresh content with easy-to-win keywords by implementing our cluster strategy.
- Prepared a layout for internal linking between pages to allow a smooth flow of SEO equity to power pages where transactions happen.
- The impressions doubled up in 3 months (growing from about 212k to 542k), and the clicks increased from 1.1k to 1.7k.
- Many important high-intent keywords jumped up from a very low page ranking to Page 1 and even featured in the Top 3.
- Some of the newly ranked keywords with high transactional intent are being ranked in the top 10.
From struggling to stand out in a crowded market to dominating the search results, the right SEO strategies can always help to take your business to the next level!
For more case studies, visit us at https://www.growth.pro/seo-case-study.