Our client, an emerging online travel agency, approached us needing a comprehensive SEO content strategy. Their website was well-designed and user-friendly but was not getting the visibility it deserved. With a multitude of pages displaying an array of services and packages, the number of impressions and clicks was still disappointing.
Reason? Lack of SEO-optimized content and topical authority for the target keywords.
- Conducted a comprehensive content audit to identify the key issues.
- Performed a sweet spot analysis to identify areas of quick wins.
- Detailed analysis of user behavior and query semantics.
- Conducted keyword research to enlist the most important primary keywords (combining primary entities to their closest attributes)
- Layered product pages with robust intent-based informational content.
- Created and implemented comprehensive topical maps to win authority for relevant keywords and their semantic variations.
- Created fresh content that met the searcher’s intent.
- Established a strategic layout for internal linking to ensure a strategic flow of SEO juice to the key pages.
- Within three months of implementing our strategy, the site’s impressions grew by over 478%.
- Clicks increased by a whopping 664%.
- The website is now a major topical authority within its niche and is ranking for all major variations of the targeted primary keywords.
- Our client is now ranking on page 1 for many competitive keywords.
This case study clearly illustrates the power of strategic content creation in SEO. Top it up with a well-planned topical authority map, and watch your metrics soar!
For more case studies, visit us at https://www.growth.pro/seo-case-study.