And here’s another case study where one of the sites we are working on showed an upward
trend after the Google August Algo 2023 update. This time, we’re discussing a website that is in the solar niche.
When SEO is done right, with absolutely NO black/grey hat tactics, you can sleep soundly at night, knowing that Google will not punish you after every update.
There will be some turbulence in rankings, but with little tweaks, there should generally be positive uptrends. The best thing is if your competitors’ ranking drops, then your site’s positions will move up even higher.
In May 2023, we embarked on a mission to elevate the site’s online presence in the global market. The solar panel industry is competitive, and standing out requires more than just a digital footprint. It demands a content strategy that resonates with the audience, answers their queries, and guides them through the solar panel selection and installation process.
What we did?
- Keyword research and topical map creation by identifying the most relevant keywords and their semantic variations.
- Developed topical clusters of content that were intricately designed to focus on the searcher’s intent.
- Audience engagement to ensure every piece of content was engaging, informative, and provided value to the audience.
- SEO alignment by optimising the content to align with SEO best practices, ensuring visibility and accessibility.
- Strategic internal linking to boost SEO equity.
This is what happened in 4 months after starting the project:
- Impressions improved by 653%.
- Clicks grew by 609%.
Google’s August 2023 update was a game-changer for our website. It wasn’t just an algorithm change; it was a nod of approval, a recognition of the efforts to prioritise quality and value.
For more case studies, visit us at https://www.growth.pro/seo-case-study