Our client is a site that provides services in the female fertility niche in Singapore. This niche is a highly-targeted sector with low monthly search volumes.
While the brand has a set of primary competitors, it also faces secondary competition from top health and medical sites on Google.
This meant that we had to carve our own space when fighting for some big keywords that these top sites were easily ranking for.
Time for an SEO injection.
We knew that all our efforts- from technical SEO to optimization and content had to be the best.
What did we do?
- Keyword research plus in-depth content gap analysis.
- Understanding search intent to flavor the content accordingly.
- Sweet spot analysis to identify the low-hanging fruit – identifying the existing keywords ranking on pages 2 and 3, layering them, and creating strong internal link structures to pass SEO equity.
- Reverse cluster strategy.
- Instead of targeting difficult keywords (high search volumes but strong competition), tackle “easy to win” keywords first.
- Establish a flow of focused traffic that is willing to convert.
- Once the site started receiving favorable impressions, leverage the SEO equity to high competition keywords by writing epic educational content.
- Creating a layout for internal linking between pages to allow a smooth flow of SEO juice to power pages where transactions happen.
- On-page optimization.
- Worked to improve the EAT through doctor referrals.
We also realized that the client’s customer base was solely located within Singapore. We discussed this with the client and prioritized our efforts to focus on their desired target market.
The site saw a jump in impressions by over 300% and a similar increase in clicks.
Additionally, due to our search intent-based SEO content creation and layering efforts, many important and highly-competitive keywords started getting indexed.
We’ve seen consistent growth in keywords that have moved to the first page and even on the top 3 slots on the SERP.
Having a constant flow of educational blogs along with our SEO strategies served as a means to answer all customer questions and concerns regarding the client’s products.
This further helped shorten the sales cycle and create quick conversions for our client.
Goal 1 achieved. Striving for bigger growth in the coming months for this client! 💪
For more case studies, visit us at https://www.growth.pro/seo-case-study