Our client, an ecommerce website in the electronics industry, wanted to migrate their e-commerce website to a new platform to enhance user experience and drive sales.
- Impressions skyrocketed by 1113%
- Clicks surged by 190%.
- Increased customer engagement and sales.
- The website is also ranking for many variations of the targeted primary keywords.
- A comprehensive SEO audit, pinpointing the strengths and weaknesses of the old site and creating a roadmap for the migration strategy.
- Mapping and implementing page-by-page 301 redirects, guiding search engines and users to the new page locations.
- Conducted keyword research to list the most crucial primary keywords (combining primary entities with their closest attributes).
- Realigned keywords with the most relevant new URLs, optimising key on-page elements to adhere to the latest SEO best practices.
- Optimised content by revamping product descriptions, images, and category pages with intent-based informational content.
- Mobile optimisation to ensure compliance with Google’s mobile-first indexing.
- Created and implemented comprehensive topical maps to gain authority for relevant keywords and their semantic variations.
- Created fresh content that aligned with the searcher’s intent.
- Established a strategic layout for internal linking to ensure a strategic flow of SEO juice to the key pages.