With just a few hundred impressions a day, our client’s online presence was barely making a ripple in the vast ocean of the internet. But in just one year, we managed to turn the tide and help them make a splash with over 4k impressions per day.
For our client, who operates in a highly niched medical equipment industry, ranking for strong keywords was not easy, given the competition.
The search volumes for their targeted keywords are not huge, but the prices to bid on them (pay per click) are very high. At the same time, each sale of the equipment is a big ticket item, in the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars.
We started our SEO services in February 2022. After extensive research and analysis, we identified the key areas needing improvement, including keyword optimization, content creation, and website structure.
What we did?
- Conducted SEO and content audits to look for loopholes.
- On-page optimization of the main pages for relevant keywords as well as focusing on the target location.
- Competitor analysis to identify gaps.
- Added search intent-based content on the power pages to ensure that the content is genuinely helpful and informational to the website visitors.
- Created topical maps to win for various relevant keywords and their semantic variations.
- Created fresh content around these keywords to send the relevant signals to Google.
- Added doctor bios to the site to strengthen EAT.
- Prepared a layout for internal linking between pages to allow a smooth flow of SEO equity to power pages.
- The site started to pick up almost instantly after we began implementing our SEO strategies.
- The impressions increased 10X (from around 400 per day to 4k) in a year. Similarly, the clicks showed around 25X growth by Feb 2023.
- Many important high-intent keywords jumped up from a very low page ranking to Page 1 and even featured in the Top 3.
- The website generated significant leads, which boosted conversions and revenue growth for the client.
While our team is proud of the results we were able to achieve, we know that SEO is an ongoing process. We will continue to monitor and optimize the website to ensure that it maintains its rankings and continues to attract high-quality traffic. ✌️
For more case studies, visit us at https://www.growth.pro/seo-case-study.